Wednesday, February 4, 2009

When I was 13....

Geez when I was thirteen...that was ten years ago. I was in the eighth grade I think... I can't quiet remember anything specific happening at this point in time. All i really remember feeling was a sense of akwardness. Between puberty, trying to "find myself" and social life, it was pretty weird. I was trying to adjust to my newly growing body and the different emotions that came with it. Also gaining responsiblity was beginning to set in at this stage...I got to baby sit my little sister (a brat), I was able to walk home by myself, etc. For me thirteen was sort of a blur. I can't remember much like most would.

1 comment:

  1. It is interesting that you mostly remember responsibilities and new rights, as well! Both the good and the bad.

    ReplyDelete